Saturday, January 29, 2011

Monsters

Savana got Monsters Inc. for Christmas and loooooves it. She is talking so much now and she now repeats almost everything she hears. She loves to watch Monsters before bed at night and I sometimes give in just so I can snuggle her :) AND because she sings me a sweet song every time. Here is the link to the song I love to hear her sing to me.
She says "You and me, me and you" and I say "Both of us together!" And she smiles and laughs and wants smooches!
She sings it all evening after she hears it and always before bed at night whether she watches the movie or not.
And of course she says "Mike Wasowski" over and over again just like Boo and I love it.
Normally I like doing an activity or reading with her as opposed to watching movies but its hard to pass up her little song... I give in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We looooove your comments!!